Choices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seas Be Ours [Arthur + Francis]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Seas Be Ours [Arthur + Francis] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seas Be Ours [Arthur + Francis]

Post  Francis Mon May 23, 2011 1:24 am

Francis turned around and raised an eyebrow. Deciding for his own sake and sanity he would ignore the women comment.

"So you are a demon then?" Francis moved back to the bed and sat down, bringing his jacket into his lap. He looked more interested in inspecting the damage then talking with Arthur. "Then perhaps we've met. I'll apologize upfront then, but I have a terrible memory for names and faces." He didn't sound very sorry at all, he was just stating a fact after all.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

The Seas Be Ours [Arthur + Francis] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seas Be Ours [Arthur + Francis]

Post  Arthur Mon May 23, 2011 1:31 am

"Arthur." He supplied, eying Francis. "Archdemon; I specialize in Lust and Wrath." He tucked his hands behind his head and chuckled softly. "Since I gave mine, it's only polite to give your name and rank."

He still couldn't place the other demon's face, which caused him to assume that he fell after the Battle for Heaven. Otherwise, he and Arthur would have met and clashed and attacked each other long before 1596.
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon May 23, 2011 2:04 am

Francis smirked. "Then I was right for apologizing, we have met before. I am Francis. An Archdemon like yourself, except I specialize in Sloth, Envy and..." He placed his hands behind and leaned on them as he looked at Arthur with mild interest. "Lust."

Francis watched the other Archdemon carefully in front of him. his golden hair was loose and messy around his face from the earlier battle. Francis was remembering, the memories of Arthur the Archdemon, one who fell during the battle. It was no wonder that Francis felt outmatched, he was facing an Archdemon with centuries more of experience.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Mon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"Have we now?" Arthur looked Francis over appreciatively, tilting his head a bit. "Let's see, if I'm recalling correctly . . . You're the new one, the one with barely a century under his belt, aye?"

He shook his head and dropped his feet to the floor with a loud thud, pushing himself into a standing position. He strode over to the other demon, a smirk crossing his lips. "It explains why you're so . . . Well, weak's a rude word isn't it? I'll use inexperienced instead."
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Blue eyes narrowed on on the form that stood in front of him now. "Weak is a rude accusation." Francis knew he wasn't weak, since he fell, he felt something within him, a despair that he could easily spread to all around him. A sadness so great it would pull in everyone. People should never underestimate their own sorrows.

"But inexperience is something I can not deny." Francis was still discovering his new powers. Still learning the ways of hell, and since Sloth is his major attribute he's been having...difficulties.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 pm

"Oh, don't be short, poppet." Arthur chuckled and turned, pulling off his great red coat and tossing it over a nearby chair. He took a seat onto the bed next to Francis and bent down, pulling his boots off and setting them by the bed. "It doesn't suit your pretty face."

Arthur pulled the pistol out of the holster and tucked it into his boots, still wearing his cutlass. "So, since we both know what we are, neither of us will try to kill each other, correct?"
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Francis raised an eyebrow in slight confusion at the English expression. What did his height have to do with anything and what was a poppet? A term of endearment probably...Francis didn't give much attention to the compliment. (He's been around politicians for quite a while now and they were all flatterers.)

He watched him carefully from the corner of his eyes, watched him put away the gun but keep the sword. He eyed the cutlass and then nodded in agreement.

"Non, I would guess not." He turned his attention back to his jacket on his lap, running a hand through his nearly loose hair he untied the ribbon in his hair. The movement was quick and graceful. After that he checked his jacket pocket, his fingers touched something smooth and cool to the touch. And Francis closed his eye and it vanished, he reopened them and then discarded the jacket. "Well Captain Kirkland," Francis kicked off his boots and allowed himself to fall back onto the bed. "What now?"
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 am

"Well," Arthur brushed some dirt from his hands. "I could pin you against my bed and ravish you until your exhausted form transports itself back to Hell." He undid his belt and set it aside, carefully unsheathing his cutlass and setting it aside.

"Or, we can both get changed and go to sleep. It's up to you, poppet."
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 12:56 am

Francis blinked as he listened to the man. He sat up slowly, his eyes locking with green. He had to crawl on the bed to get closer to the pirate captain, his blue eyes glowed as his lips were slightly parted.

Their faces weren't far apart now, one of Francis hand with butterfly light touches, went to Arthur's chest climbing up to his neck and settled there. Francis cheek was against the other's while, his lips were are the pirate's ear. The Frenchman smirked.

"You're not my type."

And with that he began to pull away, a smug look on his face.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 1:07 am

A look of surprise crossed Arthur's face as Francis crawled towards him, slowly turning into a smug smirk. He had leaned forward a bit, only to find that the other demon was pulling away. One of his hands quickly snapped out and entangled itself firmly in Francis' hair, dragging him close with a growl that reverberated from Arthur's chest.

"We're not playing that game, poppet. You seem to have forgotten exactly who's ship you're on."
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 1:25 am

Francis had let his guard down. And when Arthur's hand suddenly grabbed his hair, he nearly fell ontop of Arthur when he was forced closer. His eyes were wide as the man growled at him.

He took down a mental note, and for once he was pretty damn certain he wouldn't forget; Arthur does not play games.

But screw this if he was going down, it wouldn't be without a fight. He grabbed the hand that was holding his hair and gripped tightly around it. "I was just stating a fact."
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 1:46 am

"I don't particularly care if it was a fact. If I was a different pirate you would have already been shown that your type is not going to be taken into account." Arthur tightened his grip further, wrenching Francis head back and looking him dead in the eye. "There are three things that you should remember: I don't enjoy playing games. I demand to be treated with respect. And I am not above tying you up and cursing you silent until you get back to Hell."

With this he let go of Francis and shoved him away, standing up and moving over to his chest of clothing. "Oh, and in case you're wondering about escaping back to Hell, you'll have to go out onto deck to do so. This whole room is lined to keep demons that are in, in and demons that are out, out."
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 2:02 am

Francis clenched his teeth as he was finally released, the back of his head stung. Rubbing it soothingly he glared at the other arch demon, but then blanched at the newly given information.

His mind already raced for the door, didn't Arthur lock it? Did he take the key-is Francis actually a hostage now? Could you even do that?! He gaped at the man, dumbstruck now. He really didn't know anything yet. He rolled onto his stomach and stuffed his face into the pillow and grumbled to himself.

Francis peeked another look at Arthur from the bed. What was he doing anyway?
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 2:15 am

Arthur pulled off his shirt, and set it in the lid of the chest, pulling out a linen nightshirt and setting it onto the bed, pushing it towards Francis. "There." He faced the other demon, folding his arms over his chest. "Night has already fallen, and I'm tired. I'm sure you won't want to sleep in your clothing." He flopped onto his bed and rolled onto his side, facing his back to Francis. "Get changed and settle in."
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 am

Francis did as he was told, not because he was told to do it of course, but because the blood on his shirt was dry but sticking to his skin. He stood up from the bed, and watched Arthur roll onto his side. He watched him for a long moment before taking of his shirt. A scar could be seen on his back, for a human it was meaningless, but an angel or demon could recognize that the half v shaped scar was that of a wing.

He pulled on the shirt and then stood there too tired to even move for a moment. Sleep sounded like a plan. Running his hand through his hair he felt a bit disgusting. There had to be a basin of water around right? He walked away from the bed with water on his mind. He figured he didn't need to ask the 'captain'-Francis cursed him internally- for permission to wash his face.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 3:07 am

Arthur rolled onto his back and raised himself up on his elbows, watching Francis walk about the cabin. "If you're looking for water, there's a pitcher under the desk. There's a stopper in it though, and I don't have any bowls or mugs for you to pour it into." After a second of watching some more, he flopped back down, idly scratching at a scar on his stomach.

"If I fall asleep, nudge me when you get in bed so that I can put out the lamp." He tossed an arm over his eyes and let out a long sigh.
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am

Francis made his way to the pitcher, annoyed that it had to be so complicated that it didn't even have a basin. He pulled out the stopper and then poured some water into his hand. He brought it close to his face, and approved that it didn't smell bad. So he dumped the water on his forehead allowing it to drip down and wet his face. His new shirt was getting wet in the process but Francis felt a lot better. He did this a few times rubbing away all the grim, until his hair was damped.

He tried not to let his mind linger on matters long. He tried not to think of the other Archdemon in the room, and about how strange he was. One second this one second that, at least Francis mood didn't change as violently as the sea.

Quickly placing the stopper, Francis made his way back to the bed. He wasn't very comfortable as sleeping in the same bed as the one who cut his chest and nearly ripped out his beautiful hair, but Francis refused to sleep on the floor. Sitting down on the bed, he looked back at Arthur, wondering if he was asleep or not.

But if there was on thing he was even more uncomfortable with than sleeping in the same bed as the Captain Kirkland, was touching him. It always seemed to end of badly for the Frenchman.

"Hé..." He said too quietly. He pouted at himself. Sighing he laid down on the bed and tried again. "Hé." He glared at the man, the arm was still slung over his eyes. Francis really didn't like this demon.

Francis lightly nudged his arm.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Arthur gave a soft, quiet sigh and reached over, turning the wick of the lamp and putting it out. "Get some rest, poppet. Tomorrow we find out your mettle." He chuckled and pulled the woolen blankets over his shoulders.

His breathing settled slowly, feeling and listening to the movements of the sea. Unfortunately, Arthur did not feel himself getting close to sleep, and so, sat up, heading over to the window and pushing a curtain aside. With half-shut eyes, he surveyed the ocean, watching the reflection of the moon on the water as they sailed along.

He chuckled to himself, thinking about the last time he was in London. Arthur glanced back at the bed, shaking his head. "This is a way to kill a wife with kindness, and thus I'll curb her mad and headstrong humor. He that knows better how to tame a shrew, now let him speak - tis charity to show." He murmured to himself with a small smile, turning back to the window.
Arthur
Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Francis watched him turn off the lamp, retreating to his side of the bed he puzzled over what the Englishman said. Not quite certain what he actually meant. The words seemed to buzz around his head as he tried to make sense of them.

He sighed with frustration when he got out of here, he would practice the foul language. Just so that this blasted man could never catch him off guard again.

The arch demon found his way underneath the blanket. Putting his face first in the pillow, he pushed thoughts of tomorrow out of his head. Whatever this man planned, Francis had a feeling he couldn't look forward to it. Placing his hand under the pillow, he felt the smooth surface from earlier. He sighed tiredly and fell into an uneasy sleep.
Francis
Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2